dcc job fair
Wayne County Road Work 0521
SPRING SAFETY TIPS FROM SEMCOG! Click the below link for safety videos! 


Walk.Bike.Drive. Safe webpage!

GLWA Statement:

PFAS Testing for Drinking Water System

On August 3, 2020, the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy (EGLE) adopted Per and Polyfluoroalkyl compounds (PFAS) drinking water rules. The new rule requires testing for seven PFAS compounds and established maximum contaminant levels (MCLs). PFAS are man-made compounds used in the manufacturing of carpets, clothing, fabrics for furniture, paper packages for food and other materials that are resistant to water, grease or stains. They are also found in products such as firefighting foams, cleaners, cosmetics, paints, adhesives and insecticides.

The Great Lakes Water Authority (GLWA) has been monitoring PFAS in since 2009. In our latest round of drinking water system testing required under the new rule, GLWA is pleased to assure the public that these chemicals were not detected. This means that PFAS levels were below that which is measurable under the EPA’s standard analytical methodology for the detection of the compounds.

The water that GLWA distributes to its member partner communities remains water of unquestionable quality.

Click here to view this statement on our website.

Click on the links or see below for PFAS educational materials to share with your community!

·         Flier

·         Leaflet


Residents wishing to file a Video/Cable Complaint can do so at and click on the Video/Cable Link.

wayne county roads  

To file a claim go to: